Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hugs

I believe that at times, we do need some assurance that we are not entirely 'alone'. Some of us, get a partner to rely on, some turn to their families and yet some will turn to religion. All to seek the peace of mind, that they wouldn't be left alone.

As a friend had commented that I always had my wall up, and not everyone will get to know, what exactly is in my mind. But the thing is, I myself don't know what is in my mind either. I had so successfully bottled up emotions that I don't need on a daily basis, that I don't really show my emotions unless necessary.

It's only in the dead of the night, when I can't get to sleep, then my mind will wander. To the what-ifs, to the emotions that is bottled up and best left forgotten. And thus getting to know the spectrum of emotions, and I know I am pretty bad at this, so well~

The rare occasions where I need a hug, for someone to reassure me that things are going to okay/work out. But as usual, I shall not complain about things that will not happen in the foreseeable future. I shall be patient and keep hoping that things will be smooth sailing for everyone.

P.S. I do still need hugs from time to time though. =/