Saturday, May 17, 2008

A place to remember...

Took this picture on the 16th. I remember that day, was planning to meet a old poly mate of mine. Before that, done the necessary for my utilities bills(as in going down to Singapore Powers to pay using credit card). After which, realising that i still got time to spare, as i was meeting her at 7.30. I walked all the way from Cineleisure -> Plaza Singapura -> Sunshine Plaza -> Bugis.

Well, truth to be told, i rather liked going to Bugis. Although there's not much to be walked around there. Not to go to Sim Lim Square of course. Rather going for the leisurely pace of the place, i think. My impression of the place is that, somehow or rather, the people there is not in that much of a hurry. I think the air conditioning enclosure is the main reason, for that to actually happening in Sg. As most people out there in this sweltering heat, will rush from aircon to aircon.