Friday, June 09, 2006

Randoms facts...

- When i get irritated about stuff, means that i still care...If the person is not impt to me, why would i bother to get upset?
- I really dun like clock-ticking sounds, although i might tell u otherwise... It tend to irritate the hell out of me...
- I am not good with ppl that i dunno well. Tendency is to keep my mouth shut, and the silence constant.
- It's very obvious that i dun like someone, juz take a look at my face.
- I am very the prone to headaches. And very easily irritable when it strikes.
- Sometimes i am unable to answer questions that's related to feelings, i dun really know myself.
- I have a terrible memory, for good and for bad. NOTHING tend to stick.
- I am pretty deaf. Yup, u might have to talk louder, or tahan my incessive requests for u to repeat urself.