Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Excuses

I had disappeared from writing for such a long long while~ it started with trying to sort out what I need to do with my future, and became a list of things that I wanna get done. As a distraction, I was obsessed with trying to get a new phone(LG Nexus 5x), and subsequently, trying to get the 5% rebates for it. Applying for a credit card for online purchases (realised the 5% promo ends on 31th aug after I applied), kinda worrying that the transactions was split between two statements and missing the rebates (promotion was to have $500 online/department store spending, and mine spending was $460 + $150 in two separate online transactions), and the endless checking of the amazon account for the delivery date. Thankfully i managed to get the rebates to offset my phone (total phone cost of $435.96, after offsetting 5.5% rebates against the gst incurred), still cheaper than getting the phone through the local import shops. And finally a new phone for me after 6+ - 7 years.

After that, distracted myself with the wait for android nougat to be released, and the subsequent search for an adblock app, so that I can block ads and certain websites without rooting the phone(thus saving data). After all is done, I realised that I ran out of things to distract myself with. And so, back to reality and think i better start writing something. stuff happened since few posts back, and i didn't write it down. Although i did do my usual complaints to the same few persons by now and vented whatever that is needed to be vented~

It is never a good thing to bottle things up. Just do a bit of complaining if needed, and after that, move on. Since it's never a good thing to keep thinking about what had already happened, and there is never room for what if's, especially since we did what we could with the information we had. And we made a choice~ usually not much options, like between the fire and the deep blue sea, but it is still a choice made. And so we live with it~