All in all, it's been an very interesting trip that I had in Bangkok. Getting to know Thai people, although they are of the somewhat shy sort or so I thought. Or maybe it's just my resting bitch face that nobody will approach me unnecessarily?
One of the thing that I experienced, is getting to know a Thai girl better. Every encounter with her will be conversed in Japanese, given what I still remember and could understand. Is quite a bit of challenge? I did find myself stretched thinking, speaking in Japanese, trying to make sense of Thai language and remembering the massage steps though. At the end of the five days course, I find myself trying to converse more in Japanese than other languages. Although I still have an interest in mastering Japanese, which somehow got left behind when I wanted to get my part time degree, guitar classes and the sort. On hindsight, I could have done it concurrently. Although time wise might be a serious challenge. And so, I decided to take up Japanese classes, since I tend to concentrate better in a class than online learning (there is just too much temptations?).
P.s. Managed to puck up my courage and signed up for the intensive basic course (6 months) after which I can take the JLPT 5 test in Jun? And if all goes well, can take the intermediate course (another 6 months) and clear the JLPT 4 test in the same year.