Have been trying to sleep at 9, wake up at 4 kind of schedule. Hoping that I'll be able to get enough sleep for one, and have extra hours to work on other things as needed in between 4-6am. (Want to make time to go exercise in the morning) This is so as not to waste time staying online at night, and not getting much done, other than refresh refresh refresh? Looking at what is really being done at night over the past few months, evidently, it's just like wasting my time away rather than anything?
One (good/bad) side effect of having enuff sleep (7+ hours), is that we tend to get more rested and the mind tends to work so much better. Although apparently some people feel proud of themselves for being able to sleep less, and "get more done"? Having never getting enough hours of sleep mostly, so I shouldn't complain about others.
And since I am having a clearer mind of late, there's this realization that I have been procrastinating and kept putting off the job search?