Friday, January 28, 2011

Fruitful day...Thankful (1)

Today is a rather fruitful day. Although i din know what's the supposed agenda for the meetup, but well, since it's meant for guys. Luckily i can make the time, i decided to go.
Although i was tempted to make jokes at times, i decided to listen and get the most out of the discussed topics. It is definitely an interesting session.
This is so good that makes me wonder, maybe the last question should be..."Will there be another session, same time next week?"

Decided to put into action in writing down my thankfulness in stuff.

Give thanks in all circumstances.
1. I am thankful for waking up this beautiful morning.
2. I am thankful for my mum who woke me up.
3. I am thankful for the beautiful skies that greeted me this morning.
4. I am thankful for the understanding colleagues that i am blessed with in my workplace.
5. I am thankful for surviving yesterday's headache.
6. I am thankful that another headache din occur today, felt the buildup.
7. I am thankful that i din fall asleep during the meetup.
8. I am thankful for a well spent lunch with colleague from another dept, although she's leaving soon. It is never too late to get to know ppl better.
9. I am thankful for all the hoo-haas that happen during office hours, always manage to luff at ppl. But gotta repent for the bad things i say. I don't mean it, really, but well, the intention is the problem.
10. I am thankful for getting to know Cannie. =)