Well, thought it's about time to count my 'blessings'. As in, after living for so many years in this place, i feel that i do have to be thankful of how things turned out so far. At times, when i am involved in random situations, i did only 'react' to the situation. It's only when the situation is over, that i take the time to reflect on what actually happened.
In actual fact, under Murphy's Law, everything do have a chance to go wrong at the worst possible moment. But having so many things turning out this way, at this point of time. I think it's only fair that i should count my blessings.
I am relatively hardier than other people. Found it way harder to fall sick than other people. Always a source of irritation for me, in a perverse way though. There's definitely a good reason that MCs are given as an entitlement. And i don't have the chance to utilize it, unless i have to resort to lying.=/ which is something that i am against.
I could have not met the friends that i have known all my life, although the number is way too little for my liking. But well, that's why i am counting my 'blessings'? I don't need the many many many friends that other people do have, as long as i have those that i can be myself with. I don't have to explain why i do things differently, and my promise to them, is to sms them for curry chicken when it's 'time'. Not alot to look forward to, but well... Mai hiam lah...