Monday, May 22, 2006

Did Life "放水"?

Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new


Well, guess 'Life' really did go easy on me. Everyday, everytime, when things turn out to be nasty, i always wonder(is that the worst they can do?)... Well, I will juz count my blessings, or mayb count the lack of it. Things always seems comical when everything is overly serious(Mayb i am too cynical?). When things happens, i will just stay calm, and not get carried by the flow. Cool thinking will give u a new insight into things which are meant to upset u. It aint alot to begin with, but well, it helps. Rare is the ppl who managed to upset me, as it usually dun take much to ruin my day. Unfortunately, i am not someone who can recover within hours, usually it will take me at least 1 day to get over it. I have this tendency to keep 'harping' on the topic(to myself, okok...i am crazy to start wif anyway), esp before i fall asleep. It's not something that i am very happy wif, but well...I am working on it...=)

What am i thinking anyway...?

When everything goes wrong

Random frm Flickrz: Conquer fear of death and you are put into possession of you life. --G.Meredith