Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I dun get it...

What's wrong with doing things "my way"...? I know that it might not be the best way. But i have been there, done tat before... Can't i juz get my problems solved? Before dealing with other things?? What it will take is onli time... Time tat i know that i can ill afford to waste...

Different ppl deal wif problems differently...It all depends on how the person itself. Some ppl talk about it, Some ppl wants to deal with it alone...Some ppl wants advice on it, some ppl dun. For now, i am still rather used to solving my problems on my own...talking about my problem always did let me have a number of sleepless nites...freting about it...It's have been tat way for as long as i can rem...I know tat's not the best way...But i gotta make do, until i can do something about it.

Till then...Tata..