Thursday, January 29, 2004

Finally a update

Been so long since i had done an update on wat had happened to me... Aint much have been done... As a matter of fact... Made a major decision to give up on the gal tat i had been likin for quite some time... Wish her all the best in her life hereafter...


ADV(Lookin for a life!)

Currently, i am lookin for a life to live, any recommandations. I am interested in everything, big or small. Time wise, would be able to accomodate all kind of timings...Onli prob is finances wise, can't devote much into new activities... Have to budget...*Argh*

Advices

I had alot of advices from my frens... But seemly... All draws the same conclusion, tat's.... I am very foolish... Esp to do all those stuff when it ain't going to be appreciated...*Sigh*

Missing Frens

Here is an announcement for those frens who are M.I.A. -> Please show your face when i lookin for ya...Many Thanks...